Welcome Kat!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Kat, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Kat

Kat Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator Applications Creations Leadership

Hello everyone,

Recently there’s been a couple of changes to the hierarchy of Team Elite! I have been given the responsibility to be one of the head staff here and bring us all back together as a team. Some of you may or may not know me so I’m going to introduce myself.

My name is Katherine but most people call me by the nickname Kat which is also my in game name. I found out about Team Elite through a server called MCSG back in 2013. I wasn’t involved in Team Elite till around June 2015. Benji is the person who got me involved in the Team. I started off as a VIP who would occasionally help the team with maps when they needed or would just help for the fun of it. In July 2015 I was then given the opportunity to be a member of the team. It was great to be a member of the team because it meant helping on more maps and being around a lovely bunch of people. A couple of months passed and I saw Team Elite Moderator applications were open and I was like oh why not I’ll apply. I ended up applying and making it to the interview stage. I was actually really excited for the interview because interviews were just always exciting and they made me feel slightly nervous. I was then promoted to a Moderator in Team Elite. Being a Moderator here at Team Elite has helped me on my leadership skills and helped me get to know people that I wouldn’t have even thought I would ever be close with. I am so thankful to be given this opportunity to be a Co-Owner of Team Elite. I will work to the best ability I can!

Neo likes this.
  2. Axanite

Axanite Head Admin
    Staff Member Head Admin Developer Leadership

Minecraft account: Axanite
    Congratulations (even though I've said it like 50 times already) on your new position, you deserve it :)

Looking forward to what you are going to do :p

Sam, Wolfii and Kat like this.